Radiance Free Standing Direct Vent Gas Stove
- The Radiance® gas stove features a realistic Split Oak log set, plus the beautiful cast iron craftsmanship Vermont Castings is known for. Plus, SIT Total System Control lets you make adjustments from anywhere in the room with its convenient remote.
- SIT Total System Control
- Controls at your fingertips — Adjust both fan and flame levels with one convenient handheld remote. The Total System Control module also offers thermal shutdown and a childproof lock.
- Variable Speed Fan
- Maintain even, precise temperatures — The stove’s blower fan offers three speed settings to help you evenly distribute hot air throughout your room.
- 4-Piece Split Oak Log Set
- Authentic look — The Radiance® direct vent stove features a remarkably realistic 4-piece Split Oak log set. The added level of detail brings rustic warmth and charm to your décor.
- Proudly Made In Vermont
- Signature Vermont Castings style — The tradition of quality cast iron lives on in these direct vent gas stoves, which feature the unique detailing and solid construction that Vermont Castings is known for.
- Reduced Clearances
- Flexible installation options — These direct vent gas stoves offer simple venting options that require less clearance, so they are perfect for smaller spaces.
- Operable Front Doors
- Open-door viewing — Simply swing open the two front doors for an unobstructed look at the Radiance® stove’s realistic gas flames.
Unit Depth: 18 1/4” (464 mm)
Unit Height: 28” (711 mm)
Unit Width: 31” (787 mm)
Available in natural gas or propane models
Heat Input: NG 38,000 - 25,000 BTUs
LP 36,000 - 25,000 BTUs
Heating capacity : 1,500 sq. ft. (139 m2)
Steady State Efficiency: 77%
AFUE Efficiency: 68.4%
EnerGuide Efficiency: 66%
Weight: 350 lbs. (82 kg)
Clearances: Back: 4” (102 mm)
Side: 6” (152 mm)
Corner: 6” (152 mm)
Flooring: The heater must be installed on rigid flooring. When the heater is
installed directly on any combustible surface other than wood flooring, a metal
or wood panel extending the full width and depth of the unit must be used
as the hearth.
FIELD INSTALLED ACCESSORIES
• Available in Classic Black, Biscuit, Majolica Brown, Ebony Black and Bordeaux
• Available models with SIT Total System Control (includes remote and fan system)
• Ambient Technologies™ remote controls and thermostats
• Warming shelves
• Fan kit (for standard models - FK26)
• Open door screen kit (R40SK)
Save this product for later